Villa has been specifically conceived and built to provide rental guests with all the comfort and convenience of a modern home, but in a stunning tropical setting. The villa offers a range of first class facilities and amenities in a dramatic, oceanview location that truly makes the most of Koh Samui’s unique natural surroundings.
The 4-bedroom, multi-level property boasts spacious living spaces with Asian influenced interiors and rich furnishings that combine natural materials with a modern design scheme and leading edge technology. Outside, the villa is framed in lush foliage with a dramatic seaview pool, wide sun terraces and shaded relaxation and dining areas.
Ideal for a private family holiday, for couples or a group of friends sharing the property, Villa generous communal facilities, wide balconies and luxurious bedrooms mean there’s plenty of space for everyone to relax in peace and take in the stunning island views that provide a constant backdrop to the stay.
Although perched high in the lush Samui hills, the villa is also within easy reach of the beach, and equally close to the island’s famous shopping, dining and entertainment options. This combination of exclusivity, tranquility and convenience is a rare combination in a popular holiday destination like Koh Samui, especially at such affordable rates.
Villa generous bedrooms and spacious living, dining and relaxation areas are spread through two buildings, separated by an open air courtyard furnished with outdoor sofas and armchairs. All the rooms are served by steps that lead from the villa’s entrance down the side of the house to a large, lower level sun terrace, 12-metre private pool and cushioned, seaview relaxation sala.
The rear building houses Villa 4 double bedrooms, three of them located side-by-side on the upper floor and connected by a wide, covered and furnished terrace. The master occupies the end unit and offers its guests additional private space, stunning sea views plus a 42″ TV and a bathtub in the ensuite. The two remaining guest bedrooms also feature ensuites with combination in- and outdoor bathrooms and rainshowers. The lower floor double bedroom folds open directly onto the villa’s inner courtyard and also includes a mezzanine level library and connecting bathroom.
On the ocean facing side, the courtyard connects to a spacious lounge, dining area and fitted kitchen with breakfast bar that occupies the upper floor of the villa’s second building. This bright, airy living space slides open onto the dramatic ocean vistas and cooling sea breezes. The room is furnished with sink-into sofas and armchairs poised in front of a 42” flat screen plasma TV and a stylish wooden dining table seats 8 comfortably, while standing lamps and Asian artefacts add a sense of homely sophistication.
Villa unique lower level poolside lounge and terrace offer the perfect place to spend lazy days and evenings soaking up the Samui sun, sea breezes and stunning views in peaceful, cushioned comfort. Oversized loungers provide an appealing place to recline and catch the rays, while an equally indulgent relaxation sala offers shaded retreat. The villa’s second expansive living and dining area fills the poolside space beneath the upper floor lounge. This area is furnished with a large sofa, coffee table and another 8- seater dining table and chairs, perfect for al fresco meals.
Villa offers couples, families or groups of friends an idyllic private island retreat. The spacious, practical layouts and fold-open room designs means guests can easily drift between the living spaces, poolside areas and bedrooms, constantly bathed in stunning ocean views. The villa’s multiple outdoor spaces also encourage guests to make the most of the tropical location, whether reclining in comfort between cooling dips in the pool, sharing a delicious meal with family and friends around one of the impressive dining tables or enjoying a relaxed evening in front of a movie in the upper floor lounge. The villa’s well trained staff take care of details and requests, and the manager is also happy to arrange for a private chef (charged to guests’ account). Despite its secluded location, the villa’s sophisticated interiors and entertainment systems mean every holiday pleasure is close to hand. There’s also a range of appealing island attractions and activities within easy reach by car.
- Private 12 metre pool
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Ceiling fans throughout Living room
- Equipped kitchen no microwave, no oven
- WiFi broadband internet
- Flat screen TVs in upper living area and master bedroom with satellite connections
- DVD player with sound system and AV cable connection for sala and pool area speakers
- Daily rates from US$550 to US$1150 depending on season
- Minimum stay of 3 nights (7 nights over Christmas or New Year and 10 nights over both holidays, 5 nights for Chinese New Year and Easter periods)
- Rates shown are for a maximum of 8 (eight) Guests (including children).
- *No extra beds
- Daily Rates are subject to 10% service charge and 7% tax
- Rates include daily Continental breakfast
- Airport transfers: Inclusive to nightly rates. Maximum of 9 passengers in private mini bus or luxury car. *Transfers are subject to terms and conditions, please ask for details at the time of booking.
- Baby cot provided free of charge upon request
- For weddings and private parties, a surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guest. Also the villa booking conditions may change such as the required minimum nights stay. Separate Terms and Conditions may apply for any wedding or private parties held in a villa and will be confirmed at the time of your booking.
Отзыв на “Аренда виллы на Самуи | 4 спальни | Чавенг”
Awesome, good villa and friendly staff everything great Thanks for villa manager